Saturday, July 18, 2009

Valentino bow pump

The fiscally responsible law student who is basically penniless without her student loans should not be shopping at Saks, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, Nordstrom, or any high-end boutique.  

I'm the law student who is trying to fight her shopping addiction, especially when I am working at a non-paid internship and getting extensive dental treatment for my severe chronic periodontal disease (which came as an unexpected and unwelcome burden).  But it's quite difficult, now that I've seen and tried on the Valentino Bow Patent Leather d'Orsay Pump at Saks.  Luckily for my wallet, the store did not have the shoe in 35.5. I refuse to get the Paris Hilton knockoff, which marries the Valentino-inspired upper to a Louboutin-inspired sole.




I can't wait for these to go on sale. Currently retailing at $745 + tax. I need the red 4" version with the 1/2" platform, so that I can walk in them and look pretty.  I also like the nude and black versions, but the red is my favorite.  Below is the red 5" version with the 1" platform.








No comments:

Post a Comment